1. Komisarchik, Mayya, Maya Sen, and Yamil Velez. "The Political Consequences of Ethnically Targeted Incarceration: Evidence from Japanese-American Internment During WWII." Journal of Politics. (84):3, 1497-1514. 2022.
2. Kaufman, Aaron, Gary King, and Mayya Komisarchik. “How to Measure Legislative District Compactness If You Only Know it When You See It.” American Journal of Political Science. (65): 3, 533-550. 2021.
Edited Volumes and Conference Proceedings
1. Fredericks, Colin, Dana Higgins, Connor Huff, Gary King, Mayya Komisarchik, Hanspeter Pfister, Michail Schwab, Anton Strezhnev, Hendrik Strobelt, and James Tompkin. “boocio: An Education System with Hierarchical Concept Maps and Dynamic Nonlinear Learning Plans.’’ IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics 23(1): 571-580. 2017.
1. Ba, Bocar, Jacob Kaplan, Dean Knox, Mayya Komisarchik, Rachel Mariman Jonathan Mummolo, Roman Rivera, and Michelle Torres. “Who Are the Police? Descriptive Representation in the Coercive Arm of Government.”
2. Komisarchik, Mayya and Ariel White. “Throwing Away the Umbrella: Minority Voting after the Supreme Court’s Shelby Decision.”
3. Komisarchik, Mayya.“Electoral Protectionism: How Southern Counties Eliminated Elected Offices in Response to the Voting Rights Act."
4. Bolotnyy, Valentin, Mayya Komisarchik, and Brian Libgober. “How Does Childhood Environment Shape Political Participation? Evidence from Refugees.”
5. Albarello, Alessio and Mayya Komisarchik. “Trading Agreement for Electability? Experimental Evidence from the 2020 Democratic Primary.”
Select Working Papers
1. Clayton, Katherine, Yusaku Horiuchi, Aaron Kaufman, Gary King, and Mayya Komisarchik. “Avoiding Measurement Error Bias in Conjoint Analysis.”
2. Hochschild, Jennifer and Mayya Komisarchik. “Genetics, Violence, and the Partisan Processing of Responsibility.”