Y-symmetry measure for compactness
1. “How to Measure Legislative District Compactness If You Only Know it When You See It”, with Gary King and Aaron Kaufman. American Journal of Political Science (forthcoming).
2. "boocio: An Education System with Hierarchical Concept Maps and Dynamic Nonlinear Learning Plans." (with Michail Schwab, Hendrik Strobelt, James Tompkin, Colin Fredericks, Connor Huff, Dana Higgins, Anton Strezhnev, Gary King, and Hanspeter Pfister). 2017. IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics 23(1): 571-580.
1. "The Political Consequences of Ethnically Targeted Incarceration: Evidence from Japanese-American Internment During WWII”, with Maya Sen and Yamil Velez, conditionally accepted at the Journal of Politics
3. "Genetics, Violence, and the Partisan Processing of Responsibility", with Jennifer Hochschild
4. "Throwing Away the Umbrella: Minority Voting after the Supreme Court’s Shelby Decision", with Ariel White
WORK IN PROGRESS
1. "Understanding Policing: The Role of Ideological Proximity", with Michelle Torres
2. "Throwing Away the Umbrella: Minority Voting after the Supreme Court's Shelby Decision", with Ariel White
3. "The Politics of Place: Evidence from Refugees to the U.S.", with Brian Libgober and Valentin Bolotnyy
4. "Avoiding Measurement Error Bias in Conjoint Analysis", with Katherine Clayton, Yusaku Horiuchi, Aaron Kaufman, and Gary King
5. "Trading Agreement for Electability? Experimental Evidence from the 2020 Democratic Primary", with Alessio Albarello